BetVisa Responsible Gaming
On the Betvisa platform, players are guaranteed only an honest and safe gaming experience. The company protects its users from any negative consequences. Gambling should be just entertainment and not bring any negativity or problems to life. The company takes all measures to ensure that nothing prevents players from betting responsibly.
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to the Customer Support team at any time.
Tips on how to gamble responsibly
Users are advised to adhere to the following tips in order to maintain control over themselves during gambling:
- You should not think of gambling as a reliable and stable way to make money;
- Do not drink alcohol if you are going to gamble;
- Do not play for money if you cannot afford to lose any amount;
- Find a balance between gambling and other hobbies;
- Never seek to recoup your losses;
- Don’t try to distract yourself by gambling if you feel depressed;
- Set your own money limit and stick to it.
Gambling Warning Signs
Here is the list of warning signs that every user should be aware of:
- A person feels depressed and annoyed if he spends time without gambling;
- A person very often thinks about gambling;
- A person considers it his goal to return the lost money;
- A person spends too much money and time on gambling;
- A person begins to lie to his loved ones in order to hide the truth about the games;
- A person has problems with relationships, work, or any other area of life;
- A person tries to distract himself from his problems with the help of games;
- The person had made repeated attempts to stop gambling, and they proved to be a failure;
- A person has serious financial problems and is forced to borrow money.
If you or your friends have the following symptoms, then perhaps you should consider getting help.
Gambling Problem Self-Assessment
Please answer the following questions “Yes” or “No” to test whether you have a gambling addiction:
- Do you feel that gambling has a negative impact on your life?
- Have you ever felt guilty about the time you spent playing games?
- Have you ever committed an illegal act for the sake of gambling?
- Have you ever tried to stop gambling?
- Have you ever thought about the amount of money lost?
- Have you ever had problems in a relationship because of gambling?
- Have you ever borrowed money in order to gamble?
In the event that you answered most of the questions positively, you should ask for help.
Getting professional help
There are many organizations to help people with compulsive gambling. This is a great opportunity to get a qualified help and get rid of addiction. For example, you can seek advice from the following organizations:
Preventing Gambling by Underage Persons
Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to register on the BetVisa platform, as this is strictly prohibited. The site has a special verification system that recognizes any attempts to mislead the company. In the event that a player provides false information about himself, his account will be deleted.
The control of the parents
In order to prevent minors from accessing gambling sites, each parent should take the following measures:
- Use special software to block gaming sites. This will help prevent your children from accessing it.
- Never leave your personal computer unattended.
- Never share your bank details with minors.
- Do not use the “Save Password” mode.
- Create a separate profile for children on shared devices.